Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

delivering leaflets as a second job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

slipknot

hey guys so while im getting the cash together i decided to do a delivering leaflets job and since i wanted to have afternoon off i start to deliver these leaflets at 4am and am finished by 7.30 and i have to use a tracker /emoticons/laugh.png.

but anyway i got to a cull-de-sac the other day at 5.30 and some women had all her house windows open and a rotty dog barking like crazy so she puts her head out of the window and shouts "do you think its acceptable to be positing stuff though peoples letterboxes at this time" so i turn around and say "well yea my other job is a window cleaner and i can't start this early so wanna make £25 before 9am /emoticons/laugh.png and honest to god she turns around and goes "well how much to do my windows"

and i honestly said "love its a bit early to give you a quote i mean ur fully naked ill come back at 8.30.

have to admit she did see the funny side to the story lol

Sod getting up at 4am to deliver leaflets. I'd rather the few extra hours in bed:snooze: and do another house or two at the end of the day

Thought u didn't work at the end of the day mate:D. So I've heard!
You're not wrong there. I do occasionally and definitely would if I needed the money. Probably best that I also point out that it's not laziness that makes me finish early, my wife works too so we share the childcare of five kids. I get home from work, get the van ready for the next day and do my admin stuff and then my wife goes out and I sort the kids out, cook dinner, etc.

4am delivering leaflets for £25. You are off your rocker lol.

I think it well dodgy creeping round peoples houses at that time as well.

If you haven't a great deal of work why can't you deliver the leaflets after you've finished along with your own. That way you are promoting your business and earning a few quid as well.

Latest Posts

Back