Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mrtaytay

This rain is taking the micky!. I lost two days last week to it last week and two and a half this week. I have several very big houses half done because rain has stopped play half way through the clean. Not sure how many hours I have sat in the car just looking for signs of improvement in the weather. Looks like I am rained off today, but I can never settle, because the forecasts are so eratic and often incorrect. Earnings are well down!. Thank heavens we have a bit of a dry spell coming up.

Luckily I ain't got too many customers yet so not behind but my only bi-weekly domestic can't be done today and 2 first cleans as well. Hi Ho Hi Ho it's in the shed we go..

I am a bit behind with most of them. Dont worry Dodger, your books will soon fill up with customers. I started full time in October and think I may have too many already!

I have stopped counting, but must be over 200, which includes lots of very big country houses. I also help a lady look after her hotel one day a week plus have too many gardening jobs. I have now got to the stage where I need to get more customers close to each other so that I spend less time travelling. When you first start you are not choosy and take anyone on....I have got to the point now where I am dropping the less reliable ones as more customers come in.

Hopefully ill be like u soon /emoticons/tongue.png
You and me both H, I've got a couple I really should drop cos they're a bit far out but until I've got enough local I'm a bit reluctant. Mind you one of em is the house with the enormous puppy dogue de bordeaux so reaaly ought to drop it now lol.

I have around 48 i think , i have binned a few though to be honest .

I cant take on to many at the moment as i need to do mine around the mr's working hours .

Thats good going mate...the more you get, the quicker they come..through recommendations etc. You will soon be at 200 and then beyond. After that, the only headache is keeping up to date with them all...it soon comes!

I heard on the radio last week, that this week we will start to see summer, sky is grey, ******* down, forecast for rain tomorrow and Friday...

Maybe they meant the week after? Summer where are you?

I heard on the radio last week, that this week we will start to see summer, sky is grey, ******* down, forecast for rain tomorrow and Friday...

Maybe they meant the week after? Summer where are you?
Rain all day today rest of the week is ment to be clear here

Back