Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you guys like to see in the VIP area?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Getting the right balance between posting in the main forum so that it doesnt lose quality, and offering extras in the main forum can be a fine art.

Supplier idea sounds good - possibly getting a few discounts - perhaps trade insurance and/or round management software could be discounted ?

The suppliers are only likely to offer this though if the information is passed onto new members - to help them get more business.

Here's an idea - what about a ratings page - only VIP's can vote/see results - but list under each manufacturer different items they make, and have reviews / marks out of 10. eg: under poles - could have Gardiners/Brodex/Unger/Xtel/Facelift... and so on - but make sure the reviews are honest, and by people that use them.

This way, if a supplier is ranked higher than their compe***ors - By US - they may refer more members to the forum too??

The VIP area will definitely grow - but it will take time & suggestions - which are flowing well.

Yes taking things from the forum to put in VIP is going to upset people.

Stickers is something I thought about but then on the other hand why would anyone want to buy a sticker to show customers where you complain about them. I thought about stickers t-shirts etc but not sure.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Could use cafepress or something to get some things up their. See how it goes?

Search Google /emoticons/biggrin.png its an online store thing where anyone can set up a store selling all sorts of things with your logo on they deal with ordering posting etc you get a percentage of the sale.

Ditch the VIP area? Pfft.

I have been a member who's contributed financially to 3 different forums now, and what we have here is not different to the other forums.

A VIP area will only have a few extra area's and for chit chat banter of those who have paid.

You generally get better discussions as those who pay generally have a lot more knowledge in the business.

I for one will probably post more threads in here than I do in general area's, yet probably more that deal with bigger issues than "what scrims do you buy? pre-washed?"

lol

Back