Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

21 lpm loncin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers for all the advice everyone. Think it ended up being the petrol must have had particles in it probably cause the can i used was an old one. My bad. Cleaned the carburator out etc and its working fine now. Just needing to get some leaflets etc printed off and on i go. Cheers for taking the time guys.
I was right then, fuel starvation, glad you got it sorted /emoticons/smile.png

The mechanic was saying to turn the petrol on for a bit before starting to give it time to filter through plus if the pressure washers needing stored to put the petrol off and let the engine tick over for a bit till you hear it just starting to struggle before stopping the engine. To try and drain the petrol from the carburator cause the fuel sometimes turns waxy and blocks the carburator if its left in storage for too long. If that helps anyone.
Petrol will start going off fairly quickly, if you leave any engine with fuel in it for over say 6 months you will have issues (I am a self trained motorbike mechanic, stripped and worked on engines since I was a kid)

I was right then, fuel starvation, glad you got it sorted /emoticons/smile.png
Cheers...good call. That must come in handy knowing what your actually doing...one thing i know absolutely nothing about is engines etc. Got a feeling i m gonna be learning more about them now tho. Hope your keeping bussy mate.

Back