What You Got?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by JDMW, Mar 11, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. JDMW

JDMW Guru

ok damo i know i messaged you lots but i need to get this right. im on the look out for a van and i want it to be right. i plan on getting a 400L tank in the back with a couple of hose reels and the kit. few spare barrels for when i use trolley system in the hard places to reach. ill also need space for a generator and vac and pressure washer, WHAT van can handle this lot??
    looked at scudo, expert, dispatch but not sure they will hold it all. then i looked at nissan vanette but never seen many on the road. vito looks ok but they cost a bomb and most are rust buckets. dunno -_- deff dont want another berlingo i had one and that struggled with just water in the back. i need something with side loading doors aswell. ( no ford )

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i got a berlingo at the minute, but when i upgrade i'll be looking at a dispatch, they are good, some take 1200kg payloads! more than some of the bigger vans!

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Expert or Dispatch. Loads of room in the back, twin side loading, good pay load and 3 seats in the front. I was going to get a Caddy, glad I didn't as there's not as much space as the 2 I mentioned.

4. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i love vitos but the rust on the sills etc let them down. i had this rust problem when i had my c220, rust on the sills. i think its a merc problem.
    i like the dash lay out of the dispatch scudo etc ( same vans )

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

The stereo in the Dispatch has super duper bass. Ace when going past a bus stop full of chicks ;-)

6. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i dont want school girls tho :lol: :lol: :lol: or pensioners hahaa :p
    unless they got dirty windows lol

7. PMA Window Cleaning

Get a Vauxhall vivaro.,..

8. JDMW

JDMW Guru

nearly all grease monkies ive spoken to have told me to stay away from them lol most ppl say get a transit but i dont like them.

9. nearlyclean

Supplier

VW transporter probably the best all rounder.

10. HotWash Window Cleaners

Vivaro they look great in black

Advertisement