Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Phoenix 25 X Vs Slx 25

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I cant comment about the slx as I do not have one but between clx v facelift the facelift would win hands down

At some point everyone has to make a leap of faith, there have been a lot of threads recently about which pole is better, with the facelifts and gardiners poles the clear leaders.

This leads me to believe that people aren't reading about the specs of each poles, as the same issues of weight and price are asked EACH AND EVERY TIME.

But then people ask questions which in the end come down to personal preference.

If you've made a choice that you're going to invest the amount of money to buy one pole or the other, why not see if you can try them out, either at the HQ of the company or from another forum member, or do what I do and take a leap and buy.

I've never used a Gardiner Xtreme, but I'm buying one.

I have a facelift pole and love it, it was second hand, cost me £10 and has lasted me three years, and will now become a spare.

Yet I'm not buying another, I'm taking a leap.

I am trying xline poles on Saturday.

Taking another worker with me so I'm not biased.

I think I would rather try one out before I bought a other pole again, last pole I bought now sits in shed and gets used 1 times a month, gone back to a 2 years clx

Back