Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I have serious competition problems please help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My mrs went up town today and seen someone working my patch !!!!!

i priced this job up last week , considering it was a charity shop i priced it accordingly at £6 now they got this numpty doing them instead .
Love the washing up bowl!!!..lol:D

lol might be in house cleaning

£6 is cheap i would of let you do them for that

chip up dude and go price few more up :]

Lmao @ dodger, if that's your compe***ion Gav ur sorted lol

I love the way he's detailing with a bit if toilet roll lol

i just seen some guys with ladders 4 doors down for me 3 of them shouted out how much you charging boys thay said £5 on a house id charge £8 for

all dressed as youd expect smokeing as well lol

cant compare with that but i wouldnt take 2 of my mates with me to share the love with

oh dear lol windys are everywere theres no work about so theres more than ever i see them everywere,should go back to the shop and say did your window cleaner clean windows on ships??

love when you see 3 lads doing one house lol tops off and cigs in gob lol

He may actually work in there as a volunteer and doing it for nowt. & that's not a *** it's a lolly pop. Doll that's given my iden***y away. Seriously he just maybe a volunteer. He don't look up to much.

full marks to her then, i'd put it on the back of your flyers as a sort of warning eg if you want them done cheaply this is what you'll get, honest thats cheered me up no end , gonna be thinking of him all ***ht now scubbing away

looks like the bloke ive just bumped into moaning that his losing alot of his bigger comercial work felt like saying well if u use a coal bucket and a cut up bath towel whilst wearing scruffy ripped jeans and a bleach stained top what do u expect and also dont forget to brush your hair

Back