Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook paid posts

monkeyman

I have done 2 in the last 2 weeks both on a Saturday afternoon run them for two days spent £10 each time. Got 3 conservatorys 4 regular windows 2 lots of guttering, and 9 more to go and look at this week.

Definitely worth a go if you have a work page.

Don't give the game away mate /emoticons/wink.png

Its all I ever do now in forms of advertising. I'm on stop at the moment as it just got too busy, still catching up. I'l never waste time leafletting etc anymore /emoticons/smile.png

If you know what you're doing it can be money very well spent

I haven't done it for ages and have still picked up a conservatory, a fascia/gutter/window and 4 window jobs all from facebook since Saturday

That and a bit of leafletting on saturday has made me quite a bit busier next week

Funny thing is I have spoken to a couple of other local lads about it. Both said they had tried it but it was a waste of money.

It can only be down to the right advert and the time you post it. I did get some advice from a sister inlaw, they own 3 farm shops she's a Facebook advertising supremeo.

One of my customers runs Facebook pages for a living she wouldn't give me any advice, she charges £100 a month to run your page...!!!

Back