Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One shot help ... Stopped working...

H

Hunty

Hi all,

As heading suggests one shot has stopped working, I have changed the battery in my remote, and my pump and flow controller (Spring digital) still works but one shot nothing.

I am going to re-wire everything to check not wires are there any other troubleshooting ideas I can try/ do I need to "re-sink" the remote to the controller once battery changed?

Thanks for any help!

Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

contact the supplier theyll no straight away there is most likely and button combination to press to re sync the controller nothing to do with wires

Mate get a uni valve
I have two univalves but also use the one shot for when the custie wants to chat or the van is a distance away. (no back pressure on the pump)

Hunty, ring this fella, he is one of the main men at spring. Ian shepperd 07507 980 159

Thanks all, it has fixed I rewired the lot today.

I like the look of uni valve will be getting one but I am so used to my button when I use my backpack in someone's garden I am pressing it and wondering why the water ain't going off!!

Thanks Steve Garwood I will keep that handy as you never know.

Thanks for the replies all [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back