Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Transit or vivaro/traffic??

that will b the 2.0cdti 115 php hope mine is guna b ok:eek: i may take out the extended warnty as it covers injectores gear box an every thing what milege was on that van when the injectores went

Here's 3 of my injectors and the other one snapped!! My mate who I sold the van to has had another injector go on it and it's taken 3 days to get out because he didn't want to snap it and this injector was replaced last summer look at the pic with the injector on its own!!

50b812a53ed072c196c814ebb537dfba.jpg

6a83ac9af98a8e8b63e001756a19434d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry not 3 days he said he had to do this to get it out lol

Yeah it is, took me 3 weeks to remove. Got bored in the end. Hung the van off the floor from the injector using engine crane on the work shop roof. Yanked it out !

that will b the 2.0cdti 115 php hope mine is guna b ok:eek: i may take out the extended warnty as it covers injectores gear box an every thing what milege was on that van when the injectores went
Milage was 102,000 mate but when I bought the van the geeza said they had been changed and gave me a receipt of proof which shocked me when I had to replace them again !!!

looking at the pix there very rusty at the top i saw something on watch dog about water geting in an sat on the injectors causing them to fail an rusting in the head

quiet werrying lol

Last edited by a moderator:
thats not good neil:eek: what van do u have now
Transit custom mate I'm steering clear from vivaro/traffic & primastars!!! Lol

looking at the pix there very rusty at the top i saw something on watch dog about water geting in an sat on the injectors causing them to fail an rusting in the head

If that's the injector removal service from london there the ones that did my other 3 injectors at my house and they did all 3 in 4 hrs!! But my mate who bought the van off me has just replaced one of the injectors they changed so they are not the best company to use as they also made a break in a pipe while they were doing the job and it was ******* out with diesel!! They said they didn't do it but I know they did!!

I see someone selling there van yesterday look at the problems this one had I bet when someone buys this one all the injectors go on it [emoji23]
0d6439e03f9569b3783a305abeb61ddb.jpg

Back