Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Carbon Goose Neck

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Got my Gardiner pole today. Not sure I will get on with the carbon goose neck. I don't know about you but I'm forever changing the angle of the brush when using an adjustable neck.

Thoughts?

i think we are upto 7 now - All brand new and unused.

We got 3 today LOL

Urmmmm My dad uses one and he loves it. I am actually going to test one tomorrow and see how i get on with it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Got one on my S max but just run resi necks on smaller poles. Think they are more suited for large commercial work TBH /emoticons/wink.png

Damo - if you wanna sell 1 or 2 I'd be happy to take a couple off you /emoticons/smile.png

Much you want for it?
I'll try it first, but I can't see me liking it. With these it seems you've got to stand close to the window. I prefer to stand further back as I feel you can get more pressure on the glass.

I'll try it first, but I can't see me liking it. With these it seems you've got to stand close to the window. I prefer to stand further back as I feel you can get more pressure on the glass.
Bah humbug you can stand in the same position as a resi neck mate /emoticons/smile.png

Will have a word with my dad and as long as he is cool with it, sounds fine. We can sort something out.

He uses one, but i know i wont like it tbh LOL!

And we dont need 7 in stock.

Got 5 new beanies, 4 base ball caps and about 30 pens LMAO!

I could open a Gardiner fan club shop!

Will have a word with my dad and as long as he is cool with it, sounds fine. We can sort something out.
He uses one, but i know i wont like it tbh LOL!

And we dont need 7 in stock.

Got 5 new beanies, 4 base ball caps and about 30 pens LMAO!

I could open a Gardiner fan club shop!
Pm me mate if u wanna then I will bell you or something /emoticons/wink.png PS The pens ain't as good as their poles lol /emoticons/smile.png

I just have mine fixed to a worn out radius brush for quick changing, only use it for conny lids and soffits, but have used it on windows once and had no sweat, not certain if a non radial brush would be another story

My mate bought one the other day after using broadex for the past 7 years ?? He absolutely loves the pole and can't believe how much he likes the gooseneck, so I'd keep an open mind !

My mate bought one the other day after using broadex for the past 7 years ?? He absolutely loves the pole and can't believe how much he likes the gooseneck, so I'd keep an open mind !
Will see how it goes tomorrow. The pole feels nice and light, can't wait to try it :)

I've just woken up and got round to putting in my order and what a ****, I have missed the boat. Looks like sales finished.

Pm me mate if u wanna then I will bell you or something /emoticons/wink.png PS The pens ain't as good as their poles lol /emoticons/smile.png
Maybe not. But their beanies are made by berghaus.

Deal......... or No Deal :rolleyes:
Hi mate, i need to check on these. As apparently the ones i have are for high reach work. As they came with long poles. Something to do with the degrees or something

Back