Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First post on here

Are there 5 of you?
Hi, thanks for replying, no four at the moment but looking for another. I know it says window cleaner but it was more in terms of how to word stuff like if the weather is bad they will have to turn out sat. morning to finish off their quota, putting in set days to collect from the awkward customer who are behind with payment , despite posting envelopes & providing bank details for online transfers .

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi, thanks for replying, no four at the moment but looking for another. I know it says window cleaner but it was more in terms of how to word stuff like if the weather is bad they will have to turn out sat. morning to finish off their quota, putting in set days to collect from the awkward customer who are behind with payment , despite posting envelopes & providing bank details for online transfers .

Wouldn't collecting and chasing payments be your concern and not your employees. Surely there job is to turn uo and do the work to a good standard and get paid. Why would you let them have anything to do with the finances?

If you are looking at employing some rather than taking on a self employed person (then they pay own NI and tax) then you could do a contract which was Monday-Sunday 8-8 and they have a contracted x amount of hours. I used to work for a bank 37.5hrs but mine was like as I mentioned. If rain stopped play and all money was collected then either bite the bullet and fix their weekly wage or do rolling hours on a monthly basis. Ie if they are contracted 40 hrs pw and only do 30 then 10 must be made up by end of following month.

Are there 5 of you?
Whoosh /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back