Whats The Best Poles Out There? Gardiner?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by joe34, Apr 21, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

I need to get myself a 18 ft and a 30 ft pole ,whats the best ones to use? any advise would be helpful .Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i use the Facelift Phoenix 26ul pole for an everyday pole, no real need to get to poles as the carbon pole are light enough to work with.

the phoenix pole has a 30ft coming out shortly.

i find these are a great pole to use

3. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Cheers mate i'll have a look at them

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

5. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

aaahhh the phoenix or the gardiner pole,i have both but when i open the van doors up every time i go for the phoenix-not because its a new toy its just a joy to use and so quick-will shave a couple of mins off every job.if it was me buying again i would go for the pheonix 18 and have the extra sections for when you need them to quickly slot into place,
    most will say gardiners as that is what they use and are happy with-fair do's and thats what i thought till i got the phoenix-well worth a look,you won't be disapointed if you go for one :Image9: :Image9:

6. HotWash Window Cleaners

When you say the best, it's dependant on the type of job in question as all poles have advantages and disadvantages.
    Weight, prices, flexibility, rigidity, closed length, replacement parts, clamps etc etc too many variables.
    You have to make your own mind up.

7. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Just after abit of advise as i can't make my own mind up as i've hardly used any and a novice to wfp i've used a ladder for years. so thought i'd ask the people who have been using them day in day out,thanks buddy yeah just looked on the phoenix website they do look like a good bit of kit.

8. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Would a phoenix 26 ft be big enough for most town houses and windows in roofs ect ? or would i have to get something bigger? they do 34 ft one but your looking at parting with 700 plus notes

9. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

It goes upto 3 storey and have managed go get some solar panels with it. Extensions for it are coming out

10. chip

chip Guru

I used to do most 3 tier houses itch a 21 footer, 26 is plenty, I have slx 30 and the last section is used once or twice a month, the forth not that often!

Advertisement