Whats the best

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by dean p, Oct 20, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dean p

dean p Newcomer

whats the best Squeegee, pouches and belt to buy thanks

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Can't go wrong with Unger.

3. TolishAPurd

Everyonehas there own preferences, but heres mine. Unger and Ettore are both good. I have both, but I much prefer the Ettore squeegees- all depends what you are used to though. As for pouches, the big unger pouch is almost essential IMHO. I've got the heavy duty ettore pouch too which is very well made, but just a bit small for big cloths etc. The basic unger belt is virtually indestructible and has some useful loops on it.

4. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I use unger for everything and am happy but recently been messing with ettore handle and channel as it is a wider channel and seems to work better modified

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i dont like pouches , i prefer to have a metal ring attached to my belt to drape cloth thru but each to their own . i like the Wagtail range of squeegees ,but as said its all down to your own preference . what are you using right now then Dean?

7. TolishAPurd

I have my scrims dangling too. I just use the unger pouches for sill cloths, scraper, and paint brush. I'm toying with some ideas for my cloths at the moment and I'll post them up when I get them sorted, but I like the rings idea.:thumbsup:

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Do you tradders sling a cloth over your shoulder when working. I do :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. TolishAPurd

A mix of the two- belt or shoulder. Sometimes I use my bunghole like one of those towel holders in the 80's, but the damp cloth chafes my starfish.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Keep us posted on that one tolish. Must admit, I am not a pouch man. I tend to have my big glass cloth draped around the back of my neck for most of the year and then In my coat pocket during colder/wetter times. Any other dry cloths tend to hang from my back pockets and the sill cloth......well, that could be anywhere. Organised or what!

Advertisement