What's The Chances?............

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by vito61, Jun 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Cleaning a row of terraced houses today. Knocked at the front door of one house, no answer, carry on regardless. Get round the back. Do neighbours windows and then get to this particular house. The (downstairs) bathroom window is open. So I go to push it shut and it won't quite go. I think "maybe handles in the way". Have a look, to see the customer (older chap) going "ow ow ow!" Seems he was just getting out of the bath and had put his hand on open window to steady himself. Just at that precise moment I come along and nearly trim his fingers at the knuckle!

I ask you, what's the chances of that at 2:30pm on a sunny afternoon.

How we both laughed. :D

ps He was ok and paid up. I told him he had to or I'll match his other hand up. Only joking.

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

good job he paid up eh lad .

3. chip

chip Guru

I have these experiences every time I go shopping- aisle can be completely empty except for the part I want and there'll be somebody deciding to ave a twenty minute nag with their mate

4. Posh

Posh Hero

I'd be more diss appointed it weren't a tasty bird lol

5. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Pervert

Advertisement