Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

[SOLD] Xline Evolution Pro + v2 25ft Full Carbon Pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev81

Selling a Xline Pro+ v2 25ft full carbon pole, the pole has loads of life in it, only approx 6 months old, used as my daily residential pole but I have recently changed to one of their 22ft 3k versions with a shorter collapsed length.

You can find full info for this pole directly from their website if you just google them, very light and very rigid with great clamps adjusted using a small allen key.

The branding labels are prown to coming off as you can see on this one but the pole itself is in great condition.

Asking £185, collection very welcome I'm based in Staffs, or I will cover the postage for the full asking price.

I have some 5mm pole hose that I will include with it, slightly short as I had cut it down a bit so when at 25ft fully extended the connection fittings are only a metre or so from the base of the pole, but still fine to get on with.

View attachment 5990

View attachment 5987

View attachment 5988

View attachment 5989

No brush included, the brush that was on it was quite well used so kept it back for a g/s/f brush.

No hat or van included guys sorry lol.

It does come with free bubble wrap though as its the season of good will :party:

@sean170291 would you need it posting?

To be fair I have put it up at a 'fair' price, it's a great pole as I'm sure you know, so looking for very close to my asking.

I can't take that mate, I will go £170 and split the postage with you. Which I reckon will be around a tenner, so £175 shipped and insured or collect no problem.

Sorry chaps I forgot all about this post, I am going to hang on to it now due to possible expansion later this year, things seem to of gone crazy of recent, so looking ahead a bit.

As for shipping costs, I have always used parcels2go and would estimate £10 to £20 for the pole to ship, I am always fair with shipping and cover a bit myself on higher value items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back