What's your favorite squeegee?

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by rodanglee, May 10, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rodanglee

rodanglee Guest

hi, everyone, which squeegee you often used?

Advertisement
  2. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

I use unger ergotec with stainless channel, although I must say the old brass ettore squeegees still seem to be a better weight & balance - just not as robust (i must have got through dozens of the old channels after I had dropped/bent/straightened/bent....... them)

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

I like the Purlex red handle and stainless channel for the same reason as flipfast,I've still managed to bend.

4. Yes, I use the same one like you :D I'm happy of fact I use it :)

5. H MAN

H MAN Forum Addict

Wagtail 12 inch 18inch DIY22 Inch and a number of modified squeegees and scrubbers.

6. A.K WINDOWS

i have a pulex stainless steel not bad but think im due a new rubber how often you change yours?

and what do you do about small windows that the squeege dont fit in?

7. I have the spc super squeggee, amazing squeggee would never think bout using anything else now, don't get to use it often now because of wfp only occasionally when doing insides :(

8. MathewL

MathewL Guest

It must be stainless, i don't care about any thing else.

9. Sorbo. 18 and 24 inch mostly for houses.30 for commercial.

10. Under ergotec, fab squeegee. I use th XL handle, I find that this has a better weight distribution and leaves your hand further away from the glass and gives me a better angle.

I can make a single blade last 3/4 days. But most of my mates go through one a day. Hope that helps.

Advertisement