What's your favourite and least favourite thing about the forum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gav, Jan 21, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

As the title says really

• What's your favourite part or thing about the forum?
    • What's you least favourite thing or thing you would change/add if you could?

Advertisement
  2. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Favourite: good bunch of members, great source of info, plenty of banter.

Least Favourite: Highly annoying adverts plastered far too much all over the forum.
    Current site design.
    Poor on IOS devices

3. CMRwindowcleaning

CMRwindowcleaning Active Member

Logging in on my phone. Everything's a bit tight if I try to check the stay logged in box I either log in without checking it or click the button that says log in with Facebook and have to go back...other than that no grumbles and enjoy the rest of it. :)

4. TolishAPurd

Like the folks and the banter here, nothing to moan about really.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Damo

Damo Guru

• What's your favourite part or thing about the forum? daveyboy1
    • What's you least favourite thing or thing you would change/add if you could? daveyboy1

6. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

favourite is talking to other cleaners other than this site i wouldnt be able to

least favourite
    online ffighting has drove some members away you know who they are some are like marmite love them or hate them
    this site is for everyone please dont bicker with others and maybe these people will come back

7. Damo

Damo Guru

I agree with this although the members that left weren't so white themselves. Olive branches were handed out by a few members . Shame they can't be the bigger man/boy to.

8. TolishAPurd

To the people that left- If you want to act all edgy and controversial on a forum, then you have to expect it back. No one needed to leave, and when folk including me offered to forget about it , we didn't even get a reply. Some people enjoy a fight a little bit too much, and let's not forget that we are talking about the same bloke that publically gloated when a long standing member left.

9. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

image.png I like the fact that I can ask for advice and people are willing to offer help.

The only thing I don't like is the ads when viewing the site on my phone (which is the only way I view the site). If I click on a thread I have to scroll down past a big advert for a Muslim dating sit before I can see the content. Not a massive deal but a bit annoying. I'd much rather pay an annual subscription and have an ad-free site.

10. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Ha will block that ad now. Shouldn't be getting ones like that. I know they are a pain but they keep the site going. Prob is have tried subscriptions before and never worked and certainly didn't earn as much. It's not about the money as such but I can't afford to pay for the forum out of my own pocket for ever. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement