Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's a bit nippy this week !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
-4 here this morning and thick ice everywhere, same yesterday.

Glad I'm off work this week, had to defrost the van door to get it and only just managed to get it started.

Tried to go fishing yesterday

@daveyboy and that was a fail as you can see...

View attachment 9119

I got a stinking cold mate so the fishing is off for me too

Did half a days work yesterday in -1 when i started then felt rough and went home

same ere van system solid and its been covered up well all my 4040 and membranes are fine there i a shed .

The water just freezes in the pole anyway before it gets out the jets.

Oil rad in back of mine.
Not taking it out till above 0 again.
Im goin to get one of these oil rads ,just been out in van with dog for a mooch could here the ice in the tank opened it up was shed load of ice in me tank:eek:

How long do you leave that heater on ?

9° blue skies and bright sunshine all day today in Glasgow.

Putting a hole in the Ozone layer was our best idea ever!! :whistle:

I have been ill all day but otherwise would have been happy working in this

Only -2 at about 9am so not that bad at all really

Pump and battery is in a box so i just bring it indoors if it's gonna be a cold one

I left norfolk this morn in the lorry to go to Wakefield. Was minus 6!! Going near to Stonehenge tomo morn. See how cold it is when I leave. I'm glad I'm on the lorry for 3 days rather than on the glass.

Carefull with your ro's too

Mine started to freeze in the shed a few weeks ago

Just assumed it would be fine

Now i have a 40w tube heater and the ro feels warm to the touch so no problems now

i never stoped working to be fair xmass day boxing day and did 3 hour job on the bank holiday im taking new years day off:D working the shops in the morning next day but only till 10am them home to relax its bin like -2 in the nignt but buy 11am its well above freezing had 1 jet froze yesterday but turned pump on let it unblock its self only took a few minits them it was fine all day im lucky as van is on drive next to a house so every thing has a chance of not freezing:cool:

sounds awful. 22 over here in Tenerife at the moment
/emoticons/biggrin.png
Although it makes me dread coming back to work. Wish I hadn't logged in now
/emoticons/sad.pnglol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back