Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is This...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ironically i just noticed the ones for the Stand off and Ankalad after i posted it...... :Image7:

Still need any advice on where the best place to buy ladders and gutter clearing tools from.....

Haha what a dodgey geezer he was. Looks like he needs to loose a few of them tyres round his waste before hanging off a ladder lmao, atleast it cushioned his fall...

Never used one myself so can't really comment but from what I have seen in the vid it only helps stop backward slip unlike the ankalad that also stops sideways slip, elimanates ladder bounce and can be used as a free standing ladder too. Not to mention would be no good for me as I always forget stuff, At least with me ankalad bolted to me ladder I'm not going to forget that now am I :Image16:

What do you think to this Smurf ?

They look good. What about this

Yea, I've seen it before. The dopey idiot actually pushed the ladder away from the wall. It raises the question to me, what do the so called experts know. The best people to teach ladder H&S for me are, the people that have spent years up um. His ladder was too steep too.

Now do you think that numpty would have still been ok falling from guttering height like that?

Should you wish to see the original footage which includes workmates voices here is the link

Cracks me up every time I listen to them…What a sick puppy I am :Image13:

Back