Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

its only another, how much would you charge for this

• Thread starter The window cleaning kid
  • Start date
T

The window cleaning kid

cbk
As above, customer must be from an agency.. something something cleaning.

Going to go quote this tomorrow, they would like..

External on two weekly

Internal on a monthly

sign cleaned on a monthly

Parking is good as there is an ASDA next door and believe this is free and if not will by a coffee or have breakfast after I'm done.

I do not have any shop fronts in this town but I do a lot of work on the residential hear.

Location is Hertfordshire about 20 minutes from London driving.

I intend to clean the front and insides trad and wfp the sign.

Cheers guys.

Have added picture as the link was broken or it may be me that's broken, unsure.

So its the pound land shop;)

View attachment 8985

Last edited:
I don't touch shop fronts been a waste of time for me always changing hands or stuff always in the way if your driving 20mins cant see it been worth it unless you have work near by?

£15 per side

£20 for sign

cbk
As above, customer must be from an agency.. something something cleaning.Going to go quote this tomorrow, they would like..

External on two weekly

Internal on a monthly

sign cleaned on a monthly

Parking is good as there is an ASDA next door and believe this is free and if not will by a coffee or have breakfast after I'm done.

I do not have any shop fronts in this town but I do a lot of work on the residential hear.

Location is Hertfordshire about 20 minutes from London driving.

I intend to clean the front and insides trad and wfp the sign.

Cheers guys.

Have added picture as the link was broken or it may be me that's broken, unsure.

So its the pound land shop;)
They wont pay more than a pound pmsl

Have you been asked by a national contractor to quote this?

If so the price will have allready been set and you would be better off asking them just to tell you how much.

If the store has contacted you directly then have a look and see if it's werth the travel but I'm sure pound land is national.

The job is for a Scottish firm called Grieg avinou , they will dictate the price

exterior windows & sign once a month £10

exterior & interior windows once a month £10

So you get £20 a month ,

Could be somewhere else earning more and linning your own pockets instead of linning a national firms pocket, just my opinion, how I know the prices is they asked me to do our local one for those prices it's a set price as they do the whole country

Just had a look, whilst buying some bits in there.

Tills are about a foot from windows plus snow spray and taped on tinsel all over them.

So in the words of Simon Cowell... Its a BIG NOOOOOOO from me.

Thanks for your help chaps:thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back