Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello, you clean my windows...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

you can't do that surely? :rofl:

My neighbour still owes me a tenner for his windows..a parcel arrived for his missus today.He ain't getting it without passing me 10 quid first:devil:

/emoticons/biggrin.png hehe, I like that, it's about time we got the power back. I might get a part time job as a posty in the area of my round so I can do this to all my slow paying custies./emoticons/wink.png

That's a brilliant idea as you could send them a message saying I have a parcel for you and when they turn up at your door you can mug em for what's owed:D

I don't collect,.....why should I?

I provide a service that they know they have to pay for,...............so they should get the payment to me. If they don't do so in a timely manner they get away with a clean and will be looking for a new window cleaner.

If I have my van serviced, the garage guy doesn't come around knocking my door for payment. He sends an invoice and I pay it.

Why anyone would collect in this day and age is beyond me. For the ones without internet access there is the safety deposit box in there back garden... called a plant pot.

I don't collect,.....why should I?I provide a service that they know they have to pay for,...............so they should get the payment to me. If they don't do so in a timely manner they get away with a clean and will be looking for a new window cleaner.

If I have my van serviced, the garage guy doesn't come around knocking my door for payment. He sends an invoice and I pay it.
Just had one who is rarely in, instead of sending a cheque, has started to ring and say ' money is here when you want to pick it up' . So went on Monday on way home and told her the was a £2 'admin charge' for collections........her face was a picture! Think maybe she will send a cheque next month. Doesn't usually bother me if I'm passing anyway, but this one just irritates me!

I have started giving people my paypal to pay and by bacs since chatting to you lot

most of mine are good and most are local but it is a irritance having to go out in the evenings

I had to collect today. Only a hour. I texed a bunch and also told one I was going to call the solicitors if she didnt pay. (A first for me) I hate collecting. I have most of them trained now but theres still 30 or 40 who I have to chase

I have a couple outstanding. .just texted them saying here is my new paypal if you want to save having to drop the money to me..even though they expect me to collect..hopefully they will get the message

Back