Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Running Hot Water through my DI Vessel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

THL4KEL

Hi all was thinking of running hot water through my di vessel, to speed up the process of cleaning windows. 

Will hot water burn out the resin faster in the vessel or make no difference?

Cheers

Thanks mate not sure if its a good idea to do it.. I don't need a RO the water TDS reading of the mains is very low here. 

What I was going to do was take say 6 - 25 litre pure/hot water to a gutter fascia job to speed up the process of cleaning it (Pump up the water via a back pack).. I just don't wana run red hot water through the di vessel and ruin it or the resin I only recently filled it up with new resin. 

What I was going to do was take say 6 - 25 litre pure/hot water to a gutter fascia job to speed up the process of cleaning it (Pump up the water via a back pack).. I just don't wana run red hot water through the di vessel and ruin it or the resin I only recently filled it up with new resin. 
issue there would be that it'll probably be cold by the time you get halfway through.

I've used very very hot water that I filled up with at a commercial job and in my experience it didn't do anything to the resin 

Back