Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger Stingray: Does it work on very dirty glass?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

Gazz K

Need something to speed up the cleaning of interior roof panels in conservatories. I clean them with wet and dry microfibres at the moment. What is the Stingray like on filthy interior roof panels? Do you just end up pushing dirt around, and does the pad have to be changed frequently?

I want to avoid buying something that is going to sit at the back of the shed because it doesn't do the job

i had to do an interior sunroom recently poly carb interior roof sweat was dripping now crack of my **** customer just stood chatting my head off watching me whole time i ended up going back and trading it much better job and quicker :mad:

I do indeed /emoticons/smile.png
What do you think of the Stingray Damo?

Is the Vikan cleaning kit a better option? I can attach that to my SLX pole with the right attachment

Stingray is great

You will need extra pads if using it on inside roofs etc as they will get dirty

Stingray is greatYou will need extra pads if using it on inside roofs etc as they will get dirty
Is it effective on very dirty interior glass and polycarbonate in a conservatory?

ive got the vikan easy shine and its ace on clean glass but not so good on dirty glass but i ant tryed the unger sting ray liquid i think i hurd that its the liquid that does the magic not the sting ray pad but i could be rong?

What do you think of the Stingray Damo?
Is the Vikan cleaning kit a better option? I can attach that to my SLX pole with the right attachment
Depends what you and when you're cleaning tbh.

Stingray has its limitations when it comes to height. I have used "pure water" cleaning pads etc and found it slow and messy.

With the stingray i just rock up, clean then go.

Right, will give the Stingray a go. I've heard they take a bit of getting used to. Will still have to get on a ladder and clean the frames though but it should still speed things up

Back