Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Phoenixs Poles

Depending on what the vans mot costs, it will be either the 22' hybrid or the 22' carbon I think.

Good, i hope you van passes that the ones i have been looking at. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Good, i hope you van passes that the ones i have been looking at. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Lol, the 18' would be nice but a bit pointless when I got a nice that I use at that length. The ultra light one would be nice though!!!

Yer especially if it was the full carbon one, there is always the odd time when an 18 is not quite long enough to reach.

We were given the impression by Facelift that there where 100+ poles out in the market.

When a poster on another forum asked for a review from someone who was working with one, no one replied. This didn't make logical sense but it later transpires that a large portion of these went to their overseas suppliers.

We know Alex Gardiner has a prototype that he bought retail without a logo on it, so we know of at least one pole that won't be used for day to day window cleaning.

Facelift have a good name for quality product, but have not done themselves any favours with the way they handled this launch in all due respects. As a recognised supplier with a good tract record of quality products, they were in control. If they had a better uptake rate with their worldwide suppliers then fine, but they should have not fed the media frenzy in the UK the way they did. This will upset many endusers.

However, they also need to generate a sales interest for their suppliers/dealers in the UK (I see Aquadapter has taken on the agency and now no longer has Elite so this has been good cost free marketing for Facelift to raise their profile. And of course, they also have enlisted Lee Burbidge. Also appearing at Vanfest was also a way of generating interest. They now have a more reasonably priced range that would appeal to us in the UK. Now when we want a new pole, we will look at the Facelift as well as the Gardiner offerings, even although we maybe felt let down by their current marketing and supply strategy. From Facelift's point of view, job done. Yes unhappy dealers because they can't get stocks and are worried they will loose potential sales, but good for product awareness.)

100+ poles in the UK market would have been a very worrying sales statistic for other WFP carbon pole suppliers, but 100+ to the worldwide market wouldn't be noticed in the UK.

When a new product is launched there will aways be a small minority that will be the first to buy them, not necessarily because they needed the item at that time, but because they are 'collectors' in a sense. In a past life with the power tool industry, we found this to be particularily so. Apple have experienced this for years.

Spruce

I've seen a few comments from people who have used the poles... The new website will also feature testimonials when finished...

First lot of poles where first come, first served basis, Most UK distributors choose not to come...

Glass is still in stock and when the carbon and hybrid arrive then I am sure a few more reviews will surface...

Video's etc will be available over the next few weeks...

If anyone has any questions or constructive criticism then fire me an email... Always pleased to hear from the voices of the window cleaners..

Thanks for the support guys!

I've seen a few comments from people who have used the poles... The new website will also feature testimonials when finished...

First lot of poles where first come, first served basis, Most UK distributors choose not to come...

Glass is still in stock and when the carbon and hybrid arrive then I am sure a few more reviews will surface...

Video's etc will be available over the next few weeks...

If anyone has any questions or constructive criticism then fire me an email... Always pleased to hear from the voices of the window cleaners..

Thanks for the support guys!
have we got a rough date on when they will be back in stock???

are these poles going to be better then gardiners ? lol
They look good and the clamps look impressive but i have used gardiners for years and they are the dogs by the sounds of it not many people have had the chance to get the poles yet so it would be unfair to comment

They look good and the clamps look impressive but i have used gardiners for years and they are the dogs by the sounds of it not many people have had the chance to get the poles yet so it would be unfair to comment
no not many have, i was lucky when i got to play with them! lol

Back