Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing - Conservatory Roofs/ Gutter Soffit And Facia Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

L

longtonion1

hi folks

Ive been asked to quote for conservatory roof cleaning and gutter , soffit and facia cleaning, ive just charged 25 quid for a 4x3m georgian roof have been told its too cheap, how do you quote for guutters/soffit and facias, do you price by the linear metre

any pointers would help cheers

This is always a hard thing to price as it is condition of fascia,gutter and the area you live in etc .A bit like you 4x3 georgian roof i did one simailar a few weeks back i charged same as you £25 it only took 15 minutes so i dont think it was to cheap but i have also charged £90 for the same sort of job . I am told the going rate for cleaning guttering is £4 a meter but i just look at a job and price it ie 3 bed semi £60.00 .Sorry i could not be any more helpfull

I booked a gutter a fascia clean in last night front and back 3 bed semi ?40

I let them have it for 40 as they having windows and conservatory glass cleaned aswell

For ?55 . Also got them as 4 weekly @?15 for windows .

I booked a gutter a fascia clean in last night front and back 3 bed semi �40

I let them have it for 40 as they having windows and conservatory glass cleaned aswell

For �55 . Also got them as 4 weekly @�15 for windows .
Nice work if ya can get it Gav /emoticons/smile.png

hi folks

Ive been asked to quote for conservatory roof cleaning and gutter , soffit and facia cleaning, ive just charged 25 quid for a 4x3m georgian roof have been told its too cheap, how do you quote for guutters/soffit and facias, do you price by the linear metre

any pointers would help cheers
Where in staffs are you buddy ?

As im in wolves so if your local to me i could possibly help ya out .

Charge more than your current hourly rate for window cleaning. You can look at this work as overtime and price accordingly.

I tend to book this work in and include travelling time, set up time and any material/ equipment used etc.

Breaking the price down to a few pounds per meter or a price per panel for a conserve roof is a way to tell the customer the overall price.

Richard

Latest Posts

Back