Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

shop front price

johneastmids

Hi all,

pricing my first commercial shop front in and out clean, double fronted 4 panels with glass door,

would be really grateful for help on pricing this please.

Dont want to be too cheap or expensive.

In the east mids by the way

thanks

Hi all,pricing my first commercial shop front in and out clean, double fronted 4 panels with glass door,

would be really grateful for help on pricing this please.

Dont want to be too cheap or expensive.

In the east mids by the way

thanks
Is it regular, is parking an issue? These things have to be taken into account when shops are involved. I had a restaurant phone me this week to clean their windows twice a week. First of all I know I'll have to pay to park outside, will I get a parking spot, will I spend valuable time waiting for a parking spot, will I WFP it early in the morning, will I trad it with no risk of people tripping on the hose, will they pay me £20 twice a week to cover my time and parking fees? I doubt it!

Shops are a PITA unless you have a run of them!

Is it regular, is parking an issue? These things have to be taken into account when shops are involved. I had a restaurant phone me this week to clean their windows twice a week. First of all I know I'll have to pay to park outside, will I get a parking spot, will I spend valuable time waiting for a parking spot, will I WFP it early in the morning, will I trad it with no risk of people tripping on the hose, will they pay me £20 twice a week to cover my time and parking fees? I doubt it!
Shops are a PITA unless you have a run of them!
food for thought cheers.

pricing is very hard as everyone has there views on stuff we clean 76 shops in a small town wich is nearly every shop barr the banks and a few odds and sods we keep are prices low but cos we have so meny we still make good money pluss it keeps the others out of town as they wont be able to under cut us and make a proffit plus we park on kerbs loading bays car parks and we get left alone no ticket so free parking every week so depends on a lot what u charge were u work ect if ur coming in for 1 shop it has to be at least £10 but if ur looking at maby picking up more then price smart as there may be a few others with there eye on it

pricing is very hard as everyone has there views on stuff we clean 76 shops in a small town wich is nearly every shop barr the banks and a few odds and sods we keep are prices low but cos we have so meny we still make good money pluss it keeps the others out of town as they wont be able to under cut us and make a proffit plus we park on kerbs loading bays car parks and we get left alone no ticket so free parking every week so depends on a lot what u charge were u work ect if ur coming in for 1 shop it has to be at least £10 but if ur looking at maby picking up more then price smart as there may be a few others with there eye on it
thanks mate that makes good sense..

Back