Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tap

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Biff860

Hi,

Just a quick one I have a quick release tap on the end of my hose that connects to my pole ( I take it it's standard) but my question is how do you keep it close to you and not trailing all across the floor

I've tried attaching it to my belt and tapped it to my pole but both was a right pain so wondering how you guys do it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

As Dave says I used to have it over my shoulder until I changed mine for the univalve.

Got to be honest, I worked with a tap attached to my pole for years.  It worked, but I felt like a dog let off it's leash when I switched to a Univalve.  So fast and without all that excess hose at your feet when working with the pole at ground level.

I have the tap that Gardiner put on with the order. I got fed up chasing the tap around.
The univalve is awesome. £30-35. Not cheap but I would definitely replace immediately if it broke just because it's that useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back