Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best deal EVER!!!

GMcleaning

so im driving up a road and i see a scrap van parked up with a set of double a-frame ladders, with swivel feet, just laying in the back, after having a nosey and hanging around for 10 mins the guy comes out, so i ask him what the deal is with the ladders, he said he tried to sell them at a bootsale that morning but they didnt sell. when i asked him how much he wanted and he said 'about 25quid' i nearly fell over, obviously i didnt wanna sound too keen so i gave him a score, well happy!

Bargain GM... Thats whats its all about!!!... Swings and Round-abouts as we say... Had a good day yesterday... But. today I am suffering at the hands of mother nature!!!... Frustrats the soul out of me lol.... I had a good one the other week. I clean this American lady's house and she gave me one of them battery charged jeep thingney's and a load of clothing (lots of brandnames) and a pair of Nike trainers... I told her I had a little girl and said life is a struggle with children theses days (I think it has always been a struggle lol) and she felt sorry for me lol.... Good work mate... plenty of good deals about at the moment... No point in buying bits brand new now... A huge market for second hand bits now... Not just e-bay. On facebook you'll find pages for things for sale in your local area etc... Save yaself a mint!!!!

Back