Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone use one of these pumps?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just used a sureflo filter.eBay my friend.
yeah I have seen the strainers on eBay for shurflo but the inlet outlet on these pumps are only 8mm i.d so filters will not fit as they are 1/2" ?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
if you wanted to make a controller with digital display then you could get this
DC 6-30V 12V 24V Max 8A Motor PWM Speed Controller With Digital Display & Switch

and use an electric box to mount it in
Cheers Adam I have made a controller ones that are similar to ones on eBay

I just one a shurflo off eBay £19 but seller has not checked it so fingers x

Sure not a lot can Go wrong with pumps and can be fixed.

Do you have strainer attached Adam if so how did you attach it as will use now for a spare if surflo works

Thanks

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i havent got a strainer fitted but i have a pair of tights wrapped around the inlet pipe from tank!
Cheers it says 10 mm barb is this correct or will normal garden hose go on to the barbs?

Thanks

its 10mm barb.

I had to put a piece of 8mm tube on first (about an inch length) then garden hose over the top with a circlip. i believe hose pipe is 13mm ?

Just been looking can always get a 8mm to 13mm plastic reducer and connect to hose.

Will see what happens when shurflo arrives .

But ideal for a back up

U can get a inline strainer. From most suppliers. Also with the controllers wu it not be best to fit a inline fuse holder. Only cost like extra 5 pound which includes plastic box and wiring an fuse holder

U can get a inline strainer. From most suppliers. Also with the controllers wu it not be best to fit a inline fuse holder. Only cost like extra 5 pound which includes plastic box and wiring an fuse holder
As far as I am aware you would not need a inline fuse as the controller has a fuse built in

Back