Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

iPad Pro

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Treated myself to one of these just after my birthday in May and I must it's really made a difference.

It's simply because cleaner planner and the iPad work very well together.

It's far easier to use than a laptop and i can sit anywhere and organise the worksheets and jobs.

It's the drag and drop feature which is easier as you can use the Apple Pencil.

If anyone uses cleaner planner and was tempted with an iPad Pro I say go for it /emoticons/smile.png

Have you got a 12.9" one Damo?

(The iPad, not your todger)

My old man can't see his iPad mini since his accident so me and my mum got him the big iPad Pro the other day. I'm well impressed with it. Quite fancy one myself now.

Yes mate got the biggest pro one you can get. Love it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hope ya dad is making some progress mate.

Me would never buy an ipad iPhone laptops or anything else apple. All over priced shite
I would agree mostly being an android fan through and through but I have had an iPhone s6 and as much as they are overpriced they do know how to make a product that works damn well.

Android on the phone due to dualsim function, but have a ipad mini which i dont use. Have yet to see a android tablet as good as ipad

I couldn't run my business as smoothly as i do now without my iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Pro now.

Some of the options I have set up now are unreal.

Including a telephone menu system.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get em for about £640 as they have around £30-£60 knocked off them, as new model is expected to be announced in sept.

I spent £250 to come out of a contract (won't say which phone/company it was to avoid conflict) but basically moved over to i- phone 6 and it has def helped me to manage the business much more efficiently - mainly on the basis that the phone works day in day out 24/7......a simple pleasure my previous phone didn't grant me.

Back