Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quoted a nursery today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Had lots of nursery's over the years but managed to be nursery free for 2 years , so when I got asked to quote this new nursery in Derby I decided I wanted £40 a hour or forget it as I never liked doing the things , I'll ring them Monday and see if they fainted at my quotation lol

Fingers , tape, paintings, collages, slobber, blue tack, toys on ledges , staff not caring that kids are standing in my bucket , kids skipping with my hose ow yes nursery's are totally lovely lol

Well got the call from these today and got the contract every 6 weeks a lovely nice little earner /emoticons/smile.png

yep its gotta be good if the price is right...

its bloody annoying when on a block of flats you get just one who lets their kid hang on the patio door railings and print the door with i wouldnt like to say but it took four attempts to get it off...grrrrrr

even worse is after you just finish along comes a kid to go all over your clean windows....i mean...please just let me leave before you start...yukkkk

i did one once...and er...she tried to get me back...yep..i did a runner...

Back