Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

cheap small gutter cleaning machine

I was looking at buying a large & small gutter cleaning machine.i was looking at the gutter sucker site.this is the identical machine.they sell it for £400 with poles.you can get it at screw fix 4 £70.its a titan 1400w vac.wet n dry & a good spec to.not sure on inlet size though.dont take my word for it though do your homework & save a bomb.im gonna get one.hope it helps anyone on a budget,

You can install a new inlet i think, then Cap the other.

I think if you widen the inlet you'd loose power so might end up more like 1000w of suction which isn't a lot for those clods and tree saplings

theres also a very good air flow rate on this machine,better than some higher spec machines.high flow more suction.

My gutter vacs only 1400w. Cost me I think £225 with 30ft of poles brand new off eBay. Great little machine & ain't let me down yet. I do still get on the ladder to do the downpipes.

gutter sucker who sell the same machine-emailed me:the inlet is 44mm.have to see if you can buy end cuffs.or make the inlet wider.decisions!!!

Back