Which gutter vac

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by bins2010, Jul 23, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. bins2010

bins2010 Newcomer

I'm looking at getting a gutter vac but not sure which one. Also how high do people go? Do you think 6m is high enough? Any advice would help. Thanks in advance.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

There are two reasons to get a gutter vac and only two reasons IMO.

1: You are super busy on gutter cleans all day on buildings with nice wide channels and easy access as well as the customer being home to provide electricity or a good size generator to power you vac.

2: You fear heights and are not confident on a ladder.

I had a vac a few years back and sacked it off as it was almost useless and slow on 99% of domestic work.

A quality ladder with a ladder standoff, a small selection of footing devices and a set off Pro Gutter Tools with a Harris Pole will suffice for more than 99% of guttering jobs that come along.

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

4. Alex Day

Alex Day Member

Hi,

Most domestic houses are about 15 ft to the gutters (4.5m) so 6 metres would be more than adequate for that, you can always add extra poles in the future if you want to go higher. If you want a chat about gutter cleaning feel free to give me a call.

Alex
    Gutter Cleaning Systems

Advertisement