Which Ladder?

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by JJ Window Cleaners, Apr 11, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. JJ Window Cleaners

I'm currently using an old piece of rubbish that is just about ready for the scrap yard, so looking for a new one.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a cheap and cheerful two tier extension ladder, about 6m? :D

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

will say i went for a bigger ladder than i need bit heavier but boy is it safer.......

3. JJ Window Cleaners

Cheers for the link LadderGarder, do you think 6m would suffice?

4. seye

seye Forum Addict

I get mine from Clow Group and get them to put feet on them, there not cheap but neither is your health. Cant believe some folks use B&Q ladders I just would not feel safe at all with them.

5. boarcity

boarcity Guest

a trade ladder is the best bet in my opinion. i like LYTE make after reading on the forums old timers seemed to like LYTE i went with them and fitted spikes onto them permanently

6. laddergarder

6m is what i use for about 90% of the time. I also carry 30 foot triples for a few hard to get at windows.

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i have just replaced my old ( b an q ) ladder desided to get a new one frm ( h.s hire ) there solid as a rock my m8 has 2 of them an there still solid after years of trad adbuce 6 years old i think maby longer mine should last a life time as it dont get used every day:thumbsup::cool:

8. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

9. JJ Window Cleaners

Surely that's not long enough for most upstairs windows Mr Tay?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Advertisement