Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cat poo everywhere

Tuffers

Finished cleaning a house today. Started reeling in my hose while holding a cloth to clean it as it went back on the reel I smelt a :turd: smell. Looked down and cat :turd: was all over my cloth, gloves, trousers and hoodie :confused:. Yuk.

I am literally a cat **** magnet. I've lost count of the amount of times I stepped in it or got it on my hands and clothes in the last few months. I trod in it twice today but thankfully didn't get it on my clothes or hose this time. I always carry anti bac wipes so I can give my hands a proper clean after I've washed them with fairy at a garden tap.

unlucky @Tuffers beta luck next time a :rofl: /emoticons/smile.png):lipssealed: i fiel ur pain i had the same on monday first house dog :turd: all up the hose on my hand on my pole and pole hose grrrrrrrrrr it realy puts a downer on the day ,the worst case i had was when i was trad walked it up the ladder then came back down carryed ladder back to car dident smell anything then had dry mouth so wiped it with my hand then got the dreeded tangy taste then the smell hit me i felt ill for days lmfao:sick::thumbsdown:

cat :turd:

dog:turd:

human :turd:

not shore is worst:wondering: but cat :turd: is 1st or 2nd on the list as worst to stand in

I am literally a cat **** magnet.
I remember when you walked it in the back of the van and everywhere lol

I did it with dog :turd: a couple of weeks ago

Noticed when i was putting ladders back on after climbing a flat roof to clean the light box thingie

Not only was it on my ladders and hands it was also on my trousers and top and hose and bottom of my backpack

It's always the first job of the day:mad:

One of the main area Where I clean customers seem to love Astro turf, many have dogs and they tell me a quick hose down and no smells, which I presume is true, but there is one the urine smell is so bad It almost turns my stomach, takes me about 5 mins to do the back That 5 mins feels like a entinity.

Back