Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dmitri Kara

Hello everybody,

It's my first day around here, but I've already found a thing or two.

Lond story short, I've been doing window jobs for some time but whenever I can, I also take part in tenancy cleaning gigs for it is a good income, depending on what comes my way. I get most of my jobs as leads from fantastic cleaners, but whenever possible I try to build person to person relationships as a personal regular cleaner, but that works on rare occasions and it hasn't proven to be much of a reliable approach for me, so that would be something I would love to improve. I don't own most of the gear I use but I have already found one great thread here, and hopefully that would be something I'll take care in the near future. I saw quite a few members with solid experience and I'll be happy to stick around and soak in all the tips and know-how I could, cheers everybody, thank you for having me around.

Hi mate welcome to forum , I'm pretty new here myself ,is great place lots of experienced guys on here , welcome and enjoy the content

Back