Which Resin?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by window washer, Jun 9, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. I have always used Tulsion mixed bed resin as I thought this was pretty good but I met a Windie today who made me question this as in his opinion Tulsion was poor quality:huh:

He said that the new Unger vrigin resin was the best on the market by far and lasted 3 times as long as anything else.

Now I am no expert and do not have an opinion as have no experience with other resons but I would be interested in the forums different views on what is considered a good resin.

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

Tulsion is the best in my opinion

3. And I wouldn't disagree with you but apparently Unger's new resin lasts a lot longer and is no dearer.

It will be interesting to read what others say.

4. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

I'd love to know the answer to window washers question as we produce about 3000ltrs of water a week and resin lasting three times longer than Tulsion would be a no brained or me :0)

5. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

I'm still on Tulsion - but would also like to hear from somebody that has personally used the Unger resin.

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

Get an Aqua-daptor and you'll only need to produce 1500ltrs :D I only produce 4k-5k litres a month and my TDS is 18-25 ppm and my resin lasts about 6 months so 18 months without changing resin would be cool :lol:

7. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

The reason we produce so much is because we run two vans and one van is a double man system. If this unger resin really is that good it will be great. I'm going to contact them and see what they say and see if I can get sample ;0)

8. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Let us know if you get some.

9. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

Well spoke to Hannah at Unger, lovely lady she going to send over info and sample and wants to contact you Cyberpedz for advertising purposes.
    I will send you a pm with her contact number on

10. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Thanks ye did try and call but keep missing each other tried sending them an email but just gets returned.

Advertisement