Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning doors etc with risk of customers slipping

WCF

Help Support WCF:

slippy

I guess it's only slippy and possible litigation against you if it freezes at night?  Wet in summer is ok.   Which surfaces wouldn't u clean wfp?  

DSC_0236.JPG

15151828730431111645442.jpg

DSC_0233.JPG

I give 'em a quick wipe over with a damp microfibre cloth if they look to be in shade all day on days when it may freeze come night or leave them if I think they look ok as they are.

I just traditional front and back doors when its going to be frosty. Sometimes I blade the patio doors also. Probably quicker anyway.

I dont have many with steps or tiles etc, but generally i dont care lol,  i just clean it and go, if its a porch i tend to sweep it out with the brush then clean there front window after with the dirty brush after to clean it off.

I dont have many with steps or tiles etc, but generally i dont care lol,  i just clean it and go, if its a porch i tend to sweep it out with the brush then clean there front window after with the dirty brush after to clean it off.
and have a quick pee in the bush on way out.

I do doors with a cloth takes seconds and less hassle than wfp then having to sweep away water or put salt down which some people won't want down for various reasons.

I guess if the surface is porous like bricks it's safer than tiles.  can't not get paths round the house wet as well, it could just as easily be rain.  Just porches 

Latest Posts

Back