Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Streamline ecoline 25 feet pole

Right its sorted i dont know how to put a link.from.ebay on a phone so i wont but.had a word.with the seller told.him what i think.about his carbon pole. He never protested.too much at all told me he would refund.me. i paid 97 quid+10 pounds delivery so would be happy with my purchase if the pole turned out to be carbon. Anyway its sorted. What do u guys think about 24 feet ionics grafter poles? Thats a hybrid isnt it? I cant afford a brand new carbon but these grafters are just about in my price range. Worth 170 quid all in brand new ?
Get the Gardiner CLX22 mate, its has a 26ft reach, is only 100gm heavier than the full carbon SLX22, and its about £150. makes sense. And if you're really interested, go to a shop that stocks them, ask to pay cash, and you might get it pre VAT price i.e. £120. Thats what i did /emoticons/wink.png

There is a big difference in rigidity between the CLX22 and the SLX22, especially with a Superlite brush on the end. Would recommend you shell out for an SLX22..

There is a big difference in rigidity between the CLX22 and the SLX22, especially with a Superlite brush on the end. Would recommend you shell out for an SLX22..
Considering the majority of domestic work is for first floor windows, its not THAT essential to go for the SLX. I tried both, and i couldnt quite justify the price difference for the everyday work. Obviously get it if you really want, but the CLX is a happy medium between the more questionable makes out there and the top premium SLX/Xtreme ones.

Latest Posts

Back