Which system

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Jackjoewill, Mar 20, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jackjoewill

Jackjoewill Member

Hi, I am in the process of changing to water fed system, only to find so many companies offering different systems and also prices. The best price so far is K-Systems, £2200 for 350l and fitting. Has anybody used this company, and is this a good price ?

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

You could do DIY and save loads of money.

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

diy is the cheepest way its easy to set up to, i can give u a list of stuff u will need if u like im shore others will also add to the list if nessery:)

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

There are plenty to choose from so best shop around for the best deal. You can also buy self fit systems too if you don't want to source the seperate parts yourself.
    They all are just fabricators really as most buy in box standard parts and mount them on a tank frame they have designed themselves.

purefreedom
    grippertank
    k-systems
    streamline
    pure2o (cheaper ionic brand)
    Ionic systems
    concept20
    to name but a few...

I'm sure k-systems has been mentioned in previous posts if you do a search to find out how good or bad they are.

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

k systems seem to do lots of van set ups ive sin loads on the net they even sell the van as well as the set up :thumbsup:

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Maybe also have a look at buying a used system aswell as most of my kit I bought second hand from ebay

7. keir

keir Guru

Daunting innit jack??

But i promise you it really is easy, where a bouts in the country are you, maybe someone on here can show you how they all work and dispel the scary prospect in front of you, and talk you through how everything connects

Are you any good at messing with stuff or are you a pay someone else to do it? Lol

8. Jackjoewill

Jackjoewill Member

Not really into DIY. Prefer it done by (expert)

9. cheapncheerful

just to say hi Jackjoewill i bet that gav is happy with all these new members....sorry i know little about wfp that is why i am here to learn and learn i am doing with a bit of banter of course..:)

10. PureClearYork

PureClearYork Member

Def agree with setting up yourself.......helps if you get a problem, you're more likely to be able to identify and fix it yourself!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Advertisement