Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning and jehovah's witness.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lol indeed we do, i gess its backup incase somones got a shot gun, as ive heard of a few stories /emoticons/smile.png
I doubt being in pairs will be a safeguard, if confronted with a shotgun!

And the complete **** you sad people spout I'd happily leave the shot gun upstairs be far more satisfying using my bear hands , hey but if jesus exists it would all be his work wouldn't it
:rof:

So if you sustain a sufficient loss of blood you would rather die than have doctors try to save your life would you?If your answer is yes then please explain why you value reading a book is more valuble than life itself?
He has disappeared for now smurf possibly knocking on doors spreading the word lol will he be back ? If God allows it maybe

I want to go to a church on a sunday I will be go but if I am at home it means I don't want to be tehre. please don't knock on peoples doors just for a chat.

Im curious to know how many people take the leaflets they hand out at the stations. they seem to be there everyday

I have no problem if anyone wishes to follows a particular faith but there is nothing more precious than life itself surely?

Many Christmas's ago I was rostered to work on Christmas day. At the time I was based at a rural station and it was quite common to be the only officer working. So I went to work, put on my uniform, booked on the computer system, turned my radio on and drove home again in a patrol car. I parked it on the drive and got on with Christmas day, just minus the drinking.

Half way through my turkey dinner, there was a knock on the door. Sure enough there were two JW doing their christmas day rounds. They looked a little stunned to be confronted by a uniformed constable. I asked if everything was alright and they started their 'Have you ever given thought to the state of the world' speech.

I put my hand up and stopped them. Pointed at the marked patrol car on the drive and said, "You can see my marked vehicle parked outside this property. One would assume that the police have been called here to deal with an incident, yet you still see fit to interupt me, whilst I go about my duties?"

They both disappeared down the path pretty quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's the flexibility that attracts you to window cleaning. Makes sense.

Do you guys believe in the Old and New Testament?

I am an atheist but do have my own aet of morals i live by

Live and let live unless you do something that affects me

He's not the jehova he's a very naughty boy

Suppose you lot don't find that film funny

last lot that called had my staff at the door told them he was an atheist they diddent even stop to give him one of there leaflets

One thing I would never talk about with customers is politics or religion.
I totally agree and fend off all conversation regarding these subjects. Although I was left speechless when a customer suggested that I had my van painted in support of UKIP.:confused:

With regards to blood transfusions they believe blood is holy and sacred and not to be tampered with. Amazing how the mind can be programed. Shame all humans cant drop their books and just celebrate life and each other without fear of what will happen if they don't abide by what they are programmed to believe.
Spot on Seye

There is a bloke up my lane who is a Jehova. He told me that a lot of them turn to windowcleaning because of the freedom it offers.....not totally sure what he meant by that to be honest

Back