Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

need to get back to work!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve garwood

ginger lion
Approaching the last couple of days of my holiday now. Been out here for nine days and my hands have been a conveyor belt to my mouth with food and beer

Anyway, last night whilst walking through reception, my mate spots a weighing machine for suitcases. On I jumps and it reads out in kilograms. So calls out to the wife.

Me, 'i was bang on 16 stone before I left, what's this in stones and pounds?'

She gets out her phone

Her, 'you are sixteen stone, thirteen pounds' :eek::eek::eek:

Now my mates are jumping on it with bad results as well.

I know, shouts my mate trevs wife, 'why don't you all go dry for January?'

The silence was palpable until the laughter started.

Hopefully work will shift it

I definitely need to lose a bit as i reckon i must have put a few lbs on this last week or so

Have been back at the gym yesterday

Had a week off and nearly killed me

I definitely need to lose a bit as i reckon i must have put a few lbs on this last week or soHave been back at the gym yesterday

Had a week off and nearly killed me
Yeh, think the first week is going to be a killer. Were all of to the beach today, so I'm going to do loads of swimming to get my shoulders and arms ready for the pole on Monday

I know the feeling. I'm making some changes this year. Starting from 2days ago I am cutting out all the sugary sweets,chocs etc. Went for a run yesterday, and focusing on healing my tendonitis so I can get lifting again. I'm hopefully taking my lad to Karate this year, but I'll see if its something he wants to do, might end up starting myself with him.

im thinking of jetting to benidorm at end of jan, you can get away full board or AI from as little as £410 £570 for 2 adults.

good hotel reviews.

too cheap not to

I'm off the sugary stuff at the moment but not off the drink until tomorrow

Then back to normal

33 year old port and sloe gin doesn’t help things

september i had awake up call bunch of kids laffed at me **** hanging out my trousers and their teacher asked me to pull them up please. since then iv "cut my corn" and lost 2stones . im really glad i did as im 1 worker short now down to jus the 3 of us -means everyone has had to do more than what was done prior. i feel great too

september i had awake up call bunch of kids laffed at me **** hanging out my trousers and their teacher asked me to pull them up please. since then iv "cut my corn" and lost 2stones . im really glad i did as im 1 worker short now down to jus the 3 of us -means everyone has had to do more than what was done prior. i feel great too
LMAO, the nerve of that teacher.:rofl:

Well done losing 2 stone, bet ladder work is a lot easier now. I'm going to aim for about a stone, but more importantly I'm going to aim to get athletic again.

I was going to cut out all the snack goods fizzy drinks choccy and all that stuff but unlike u guys I'm no quitter lol.....happy new year fella windy lickers . ...

Hello amagh, good to see you back.

Yeh going to cut keeping biscuits in my van and drop from three sugars to one in my tea. Not ever cutting my beer intake though. I love my local and getting rat legged at the weekend, plus pre football drinking and a midweek lash up in the darts team. Without these id be grumpy. Its not just the beer its the atmosphere whilst on the beer I love. Guess I will always have a bit of a beergut, but hey ho

the xmas break slows me down,to the point were I have to slap myself to get myself to get back in to the work mode.

Enjoy your time off your not missing anything.

I went back yesterday and was in again a 6.30 am today ,polling Windows at 45ft this morning in heavy wind was not much fun,back in tomorrow at 6 can't wait to get this month out the way.

On the plus side I way about as much as Mo Farah.

If I laugh to hard, the buttons on my shirt will pop off.

Back to running every other day, once I get my new Clare Rayners.

Weighed myself yesterday as r lass was saying ive a bit of timber going spare..

13st 7lb thats the heaviest ive ever been, was 13st dead on about 3 weeks ago.

Want to get down close to 12st by spring

Weighed myself yesterday as r lass was saying ive a bit of timber going spare..
13st 7lb thats the heaviest ive ever been, was 13st dead on about 3 weeks ago.

Want to get down close to 12st by spring
13 stone 7!!! That was my birth weight:eek:

Latest Posts

Back