Which trolley equipment please

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by paul1, Feb 24, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Hi im new on here and really need some help and advice on which equipment and poles to go for please? I am been told by various different companies that theres is the best and should get theres but im totally baffled. I was looking at the purefreedom 50ltr trolley system or an xline but seen loads of others and unsure what to do? please help as much as possible guys, appreciate it...

Also im looking to do gutter,conservatory cleaining and vacuuming, looking at the skyvac and streamaclean system from spinaclean, any advice on this area anyone ?

thanks again, please help me out

Paul
    south yorkshire

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Hi & welcome paul1

It is really down to personal choice what type of wfp trolley you go for. However speaking from experience they are a real pain in the **** for everyday work. Myself in hindsight I should have just gone for a decent size van & wfp van mount in the back of the van instead of struggling as I find a van mount so much better to use.

For the price you pay for a purfreedom 50 litre trolley (£606.00 inc vat) you could buy a good size baffled water tank, new leisure battery, new 5 lpm 100 psi pump, new controller and hose reel if you shop around.

I defo would not want to lug about a 50 litre trolley either.

3. cheapncheerful

hi and welcome to the forum paul1 ..yah really dont want my kit so I can t help you...but banana ...its a :love: thing....

good luck and keep us informed...

4. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

Hello from me :thumbsup:
    I went with a van mount system from pure freedom in the end and Gardiners poles, as for a gutter vac i ended up with one from here!
    http://www.guttercleaningsystems.co.uk
    Good luck!

5. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot guys anymore comments or advice greatly appreciated.

I was looking at the skyvac for gutters - any comments

also the stremaclean for conservatory cleaning

I welcome greatly anymore advice all new to me this its so confusing all the companies saying theres is the best to go for etc??? thanks

6. KPFM

KPFM Newcomer

I currently use the Pure Freedom 50ltr trolley and its a very good bit of kit but annoying having to get it out and set it up each time, particularly as I'm currently working out of VW Polo (somehow) so it only just squeezes in through the side door. Hopefully getting a van soon which will make life far easier on that front. Its maybe a bit pricey but does exactly what you want it to.

7. Jackjoewill

Jackjoewill Member

After four months since changing to wfp I think I have finally cracked it.
    I have used three different hose and three types of taps.
    My system now consists of a pure freedom 25l trolley and a Gardiners SLX22 pole. I have 40 metres of streamline lite-5 hose on a reel attatched to my trolley all the way through my aquadapter to my brush. So I have no connections to worry about and nothing to catch on bushes, etc. I find the lite-5 hose the best by far. There are hardly any kinks and it is much more supple.
    I drive a Ford Focus, and can fit my trolley and four barrels in the boot, with two more barrels on the back seat. I use one barrel an hour, so have plenty of water. As I only need a ladder for going over garages to get to back gardens, I have disposed of my double ladders, and now use a Youngman's telescopic ladder, which also goes in the back.
    As Smurf said everybody is different. Personally I love the trolley system. After thirty years of trad cleaning, I am not going home knackered, and find the results great.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. MikeL

MikeL Newcomer

Hi jackjoewill, what reel do you use and how do you attach it to your trolley please? Cheers

9. Jackjoewill

Jackjoewill Member

Bought my reel online from 'The Range' . Will put photo on this post tomorrow morning.

10. MikeL

MikeL Newcomer

That would be great - thanks very much.

Advertisement