"WHICH" trusted traders scheme

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by sambo, May 13, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. sambo

sambo Member

I am thinking about expanding and have no time to canvass these days and had a thought about trusted trader schemes. I've always believed they were all just skimming ripoff merchants but when I saw that Which did a scheme it made me think a bit. More well off people subscribe to and use Which and that = bigger houses, and you can use a well known brand on the side of the van/website etc. 5 new customers would pay the monthly fee. Anyone have any experience of these sorts of things and how much trade it generates? Tbh I am busy myself now anyway but to take the next step would require more than the 10 a month reccos/website leads I get at the mo.

Advertisement
Advertisement