Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm Rich!!!!!!!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Yes yes yes yes. All my customers can do one, I'm freekin rich!!!

Hello

My name is Barr. Fernando Pinto, a personal Attorney to Late Mr. Richard who died along-side his entire family on the 11th of March 2004 in a train bombing here in Madrid.

He has an estate worth of ($9.3 million United States dollars).

The management of the Finance Firm has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for the transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for this claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Get back to me on (fpinto60z1 @ hotmail. com) If interested about the inheritance claim.

Kind Regards,

Barr. Fernando Pinto

Ha ha my wife gets about 5 of these a day. Do they really think people fall for these things. Oh yeah sorry tuffers /emoticons/wink.png

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

@hotmail.com /emoticons/smile.png)
I've already replied, I gave him my bank details and PIN number so he can make a swifter transaction :thumbsup:. And to think I wasted 2 quid on a lottery ticket this afternoon too :mad:

I replied using a different email account. I'll let you know how it goes :giggle:
In fact he has replied /emoticons/smile.png)

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response, with your unwavering assistance and cooperation and following my instructions religiously, this transaction will be concluded successfully. On receipt of the funds in your account, I will fly to your country to meet with you for the sharing purpose and to commence a business plan. I will count on your business acumen and network for my investment plans.What you have to do now is to write down these informations for the processing of this claim.

1) Full name

2) Date of birth

3. Address

4. Your occupation.

5. Your telephone and fax numbers.

6. Marital status

7. Declare how you want to receive the money as soon as we are done with the processing

a. Certified cheque

b. Bank transfer

c. Personal pick up.

Finally you have to scan your identification and send it to me by e-mail so that I can submit it to the appropriate department for processing of the fund.

This process will make the transaction legal and after the payment has been approved and the change of ownership has been made to your name, the transferring bank will now contact you for the transfer. You do not have to worry about the transfer of the funds, though it is a very large amount, as the bank officials will take care of all the transfer process and procedures. Upon the completion of this transaction. I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining will be shared equally between us. Please be assured that this transaction is entirely risk free as I guarantee the legality and success of this transaction.

Once again I guarantee your safety and promise you that it’s risk free and also legal, just be honest with me and we will be happy at the end of this exercise. You can always call me on
+34911231159, though I will give you a call as soon as I receive your information for more verbal clarification.

Thanks for the anticipated Co-operation

Fernando

Lol sounds good. I'm not sure he is asking for quite enough info. I would send him all of your different bank account details just to be on the safe side. :laugh:

Ha ha !!! Get these all the Time i diff varieties . Almost the same script though .. These letters are SO pathetic when some Nigerian or who knows Afghan send Them and Google-translate the lot to danish ! Sound really backward and off .. Bug off you lazy morons !! :mad:

Back