which water fed trolley system for soffics/gutter cleaning

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by bungalowdave, Jul 8, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. bungalowdave

bungalowdave Newcomer

hi all can you help ?
    im a traditional cleaner but im being asked to clean soffics gutter and facias ... im looking into a small trolley system like the XLINE or mabe the window cleaning warehouse version.... I know there's a few back pack types as well !!! this would be just to clean the gutters etc not the windows..
    what have you guys used or do use and how have you found them.
    cheers

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

You will have to factor how much water you will need to carry to the job too. Sometimes you will find a tap at the custy's house which is good. You will also need a pole too. I'd only look at buying a trolley if I was thinking about doing the windows WFP too personally.

3. bungalowdave

bungalowdave Newcomer

hi tuffers cheers for you replie.... ive seen quite a few members onhere saying about the pure freedom trolleys which look good
    you have a fair point aswell..... this would be for just conservatory's soffics facias etc

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

For soffits and gutters dont waste money on a trolley. Just plug into the customers tap.

5. jimmyboots

jimmyboots Forum Addict

As Tuffers and Green have said, use customers outside Tap, most have one. Get a cheap reel and stick 30 odd metres of hose on with the right connections.
    I do use an old DIY Trolley to apply Detergent though, so a Cheap backpack would work for that.

Advertisement