Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Uk cleaning supplies, anyone used them before?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cleanz

http://www.ukcleaningsupplies.co.uk/

Ordered some Virisol from them last Tuesday on next day delivery as I needed it urgently for a job on Saturday.

Got to Thursday and nothing had turned up, so I went to call them but realised there is no phone number on thier site, so emailed. No response and nothing ever turned up... Job was a mission on Saturday.

Think you have answered your own question and no I won't be using them now so thanks for the heads up.

Ordered some Virisol from them last Tuesday on next day delivery as I needed it urgently for a job on Saturday.

Got to Thursday and nothing had turned up, so I went to call them but realised there is no phone number on thier site, so emailed. No response and nothing ever turned up... Job was a mission on Saturday.
Open a case if you paid with PayPal.

try them on 08003898690 no. is in f.a.q bit good luck

A trick I have used before if to email them about a very large purchase as if you are a big cleaning company putting business thier way. If they reply to that, but don't reply to your other enqiery then you know you are being had. You can even call your bank to tell them you have been scammed and I think they can reverse it. I did this once with a camping purchase.

Seems a little strange having no phone number .... The website looks alright ..... I'm not going to use them. I think you might of being had

Ah I missed that number in the FAQ will give them a call. I paid on normal debit card, but will try reversing the payment if I don't get a response from them. Tolish great idea I will try that if all else fails, cheers.

Well I called the number, a woman answered and took some details and said they would get someone (I'm guessing her husband) to look into it. I'll give it a couple of days before I unleash the Mrs on them.

Just ring your bank and they will refund you straight away, then they'll pursue them.
I've never managed to get a refund from my bank this way, it's only happened to me twice before but both times they have refused to reverse the payment....

I've never managed to get a refund from my bank this way, it's only happened to me twice before but both times they have refused to reverse the payment....
I've used that method 2 times because of eBay scammers. I guess it's down to who you bank with. Least you got it sorted in the end though.

Back