Which wfp to buy

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by shaun87, Jul 8, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. shaun87

shaun87 Newcomer

I'm sick of making other people rich so decided to start up on my own I know everything I need apart from which brushes to get any help would be appreciated il be focusing on houses at first and then moving to commercial after I get it all up and running thanks

Advertisement
  2. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

tecbuk r the best brushes they scrub the best trust me as fore poles cut out the middle man an go strate to the sorce get a china pole frm richard 18ft an a 45ft £440 all in;)

3. shaun87

shaun87 Newcomer

Does this Richard have a site

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I like Gardiners brushes. I have one or two :rolleyes:

5. keir

keir Guru

Hahaha me too bud, but i would like a tecbuk but i think they are hellishly expensive, you can nearly get 2 extreme's for the same price

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

tuffers u have like hundreds an hundreds of g brushes lol:D,keir there £50 an now 20 percent liter well wrth it extreems r very lite an idel for some one with a sholder prob or something but they just dont have the scrubing power when up against a bird :turd: u neecd to scrub 3 times as long to get it all off wich uses more enegry when the tecbuk will rip it off strare away the brushes last a year b for they lose there edg but even now mine is still going strong not lost its shape in any way i think there very well made try one u wont b dissapointed:cool::)

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ill try an find a web sight later m8

8. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

9. keir

keir Guru

Right......next time i feel that urge to buy a brush its deffo gonna be a tecbuk then :thumbsup:
    Which one do you have tench? I think i would plump for the ariel hybrid with boar hair in the centre.

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Used my boars hair on a glass conny roof yesterday, it ripped through the muck :thumbsup:

Advertisement