Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What a Day!!! Referendum result proof of an Awakening happening

PJ Bullard

The people are waking up and not taking the lies, manipulations and threats being put on them..yippeee!!

Boy did I get a shock this morning when I saw the result but boy was I happy!

This referendum result is deeper than just the referendum - its a sign that the tide is turning against the elite and people are waking up to the propaganda, fear and lies.

We are Infinite Awareness and we are the creators of our own reality..the EU is a prison state designed to enslave humans..but we didn't take it. What a gift for the other nations of europe. I predict the dominos now falling in europe.

What a great day!! Remember this day for they will be talking about this for years to come!

But we also need to be streetsmart. The elite will try all of the dirty tactics possible to punish us and then use manufactured reasons to pull us back into tyranny. That includes manipulation of the markets and economy, because they control it all.

DONT SUCCUM TO FEAR!

WE ARE POWERFUL CREATORS AND ABUNDANCE IS OUR BIRTH RIGHT!

What a day, what a day! Lets stand united people and lets change this world for the better.

Thank you

you sounds like david icke, i agree to self governing independent sovereign countries though.

we kicked a brick out the nwo wall there, people dont realize that once there is a one world gov army bank there would be no hope for anyone of any freedom

you sounds like david icke, i agree to self governing independent sovereign countries though.
we kicked a brick out the nwo wall there, people dont realize that once there is a one world gov army bank there would be no hope for anyone of any freedom
:whistle:

I wish we could have a politics forum where we can say what we think without the risk of being told off by Gav or Green

I love a good political argument but not allowed it seems lol

Boris comes across as a bumbling fool but i reckon that is just a deceptive facade

He is sharper than he makes out

@daveyboy Boris is a fake in my opinion. He's a bullingdon boy like cameron and osbourne and it was no surprise to hear him say that now Leave has won, there is no rush to pull us out of the EU.

Boris is a system man through and through. I suspected that the moment he started the Leave campaigning and was made the figurehead of it.

Farage should have been the focal point for the entire Leave campaign seeing as he has devoted many years of his life fighting the EU tyranny..but no it was system man Boris.

Dont be fooled. Farage should be made PM but the system will work it so that he never will be

@daveyboy Boris is a fake in my opinion. He's a bullingdon boy like cameron and osbourne and it was no surprise to hear him say that now Leave has won, there is no rush to pull us out of the EU.
Boris is a system man through and through. I suspected that the moment he started the Leave campaigning and was made the figurehead of it.

Farage should have been the focal point for the entire Leave campaign seeing as he has devoted many years of his life fighting the EU tyranny..but no it was system man Boris.

Dont be fooled. Farage should be made PM but the system will work it so that he never will be
He can't because he's not an MP

I'm inclined to agree with this. I think this should be farages gig. But with the way the media brainwashes the sheeple there is no way this could happen, or should I say 'could have'. Who knows, now their may be hope for the future. With his knowledge of the markets, business etc, I think he should be a prime candidate. And I would love to see him put his money where his mouth is now, and prove everyone wrong.

He has given up a lot in the pursuit of what he believes in

What other political party figurehead can say that

They just seem to be in it for personal gain

With his knowledge of the markets, business etc, I think he should be a prime candidate. And I would love to see him put his money where his mouth is now, and prove everyone wrong.
Not sure if I want a failed businessman in charge of the country.

Also, as already said he's not an MP (despite trying & failing SEVEN times)

Back