Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nano trolley or Water Genie which is best

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeaky Clean Windows

Hi guys i'm looking at getting a trolley but want a decent quality one as i want to use it as my van mount mainly i'm not worried about a tank just using drums so ideal. I will use it for hard to reach houses when needed too so best of both worlds. I'm looking at the PF Nano and Water Genie they're both very similar and i see the genie is £70 or so cheaper my question is which is best in your opinion which would you go for? Thanks

Is there a weight stated for the Water Genie? It looks very similar to the standard Pure Freedom trolley which I believe is about 24kg without the water, so quite heavy.  The Nano is half the weight and it does make a difference in use believe me even when there is a barrel of water on it.

My son uses the nano yes it’s expensive but as Marko says nice and  light and very well made also very narrow great for getting down ttigh alleyways. 

I use the nano and would highly recommend it, can't comment on the others but just from experience I would say go for the nano. Very light and reliable and the battery life is incredible.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back